Short & Sweet – Highlights:
- Embroider with my patterns for your personal use – for decoration, as a gift to someone, etc.
- Embroider with my patterns and decide to sell the embroidered product. I am talking about an occasional sale. More than one? Please see below.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Share my patterns as downloadable PDFs anywhere. Please link to the pattern page instead.
- Assume ownership of my patterns once you bought and downloaded the PDFs. For example, adjusting the patterns as you like and sharing the amended version; printing patterns out to distribute them, or mass-sending PDFs over to your friends or stitch circles.
- Create your own version of my patterns that you sell. My patterns are protected by copyright. Derivatives – that visibly imitate my work (= visual expression of a topic) and sold by another designer are in breach of copyright.
- Create a business that sells multiple items embroidered with my patterns. In such cases, we can come up with a licensing agreement.
1. Copyrights and other rights
The website is the exclusive property of Cross-Stitch Vienna. All content on the website, including but not limited to documentation, text, sound, videos, banners, images, graphics, PDFs, and patterns, are created and owned by Cross-Stitch Vienna. This website is protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Cross-Stitch Patterns offered on the website and ko-fi count as original creations protected by copyright. I do not permit distribution or republishing or sale or any form of unauthorised exploitation of my cross-stitch patterns and designs. This covers original designs as well as derivatives with elements recognisable and unique to Cross-Stitch Vienna.
I am based in Vienna, Austria, and follow the legislation in this country.
2. Ko-fi Embroidery Store
The embroidery patterns sold on Ko-fi are protected by copyright.
Once you purchase the digital pattern – in PDF format – you are not allowed to share it. The embroidery patterns are for personal use only.The patterns may not be re-sold or re-distributed commercially in any manner.
Please note that due to the product – a downloadable item – the purchase is non-refundable.
If you choose to create multiple pieces based on my patterns (free or ko-fi exclusives) or in fact make a business of stitching these designs serially, we can discuss an agreement that allows you to do so, such as licensing fee. Please, reach out to me via this contact form.
4. Resolution of issues
My patterns are drawn digitally by hand to fit on an A4 piece of paper. Imperfections are to be expected, but if you notice something that makes the design challenging to work with, please let me know via this contact form. I will do my best to fix the issue.
5. Questions? Contact me!
I will be happy to answer any of your questions. Shoot me a message here.